At University Pain Associates, we not only strive for people to achieve meaningful recovery, we ensure they THRIVE.
We are a state-of the-art multidisciplinary pain practice committed to providing an individualized evidenced-based approach to our patient’s needs. We offer traditional spine and joint injections as well as state of the art neuromodulation therapies including targeted focal therapies for neuropathic abdominal, neck, shoulder, back, knee, and foot pain. In addition, we have a deep knowledge and experience with novel therapeutic options including regenerative medicine procedures with stem cells, exosomes, and PRP therapies to help patients seeking to recover function and avoid more invasive procedures.
We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive treatment program for people dealing with chronic pain focusing on interventional, minimally invasive and non-invasive options that provide patients the convenience of a fast recovery and a quick return to their active lifestyle.
At University Pain Associates, we seek to identify the underlying cause of each person’s acute, chronic or cancer-related pain and identify effective treatments to alleviate their symptoms. Our evidence-based and wholistic approach is the cornerstone for the success that our patients experience. We’re in this together!
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.